Mosaic Direct Support Associate- Virtual Interviews Available in Cheshire, Connecticut
If you'd like to help people with intellectual disabilities enjoy a full life, look no further! Mosaic is looking for Direct Support Professionals to join our mission to provide caring support in the communities we serve. It is life changing work as we strive to be a leader in quality services and advocacy.
Great benefits! Mosaic offers multiple options at competitive rates, including health insurance, tuition reimbursement and paid time off that accrues immediately upon hire. Benefits eligibility may differ based on position.
In this position you will:
- Train and develop daily living skills and life activities for people we serve
- Provide quality services to people we support
- Be responsible for the health, safety and emotional support of the people we serve
Electronically document the services and supports provided
Desire to make a positive difference in people's lives. No experience needed. We provide thorough training.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Valid U.S. driver's license required, where applicable.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
- Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
- Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled