Lowe's Lead Analyst Online Category Experience - Remote in Mooresville, North Carolina
Lowe’s is able to offer remote employment of this position in the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CA(salaried roles only), CT, CO, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.
The Lead Analyst, Category Experience will lead internal and external research and/or bench marking, lead review/analyze customer information and other relevant data, conduct analysis, while also leading the team in communicating insights and recommendations within their assigned area to leadership. S/he will track, analyze, report, and lead final key performance metrics to ensure activities within their assigned area are meeting strategic and financial objectives. They will actively create action plans and delegate to address key opportunity areas.
The lead analyst will manage a team of 1-2 analyst level direct reports, providing regular feedback and development coaching.
• Manages a team of 1-2 analyst level direct reports, providing regular feedback and development coaching; Responsible for hiring, training of talent and providing meaningful development opportunities.
• Lead cross-functional projects related to development and improvement of the Lowes.com experience.
• Lead analysts and senior analysts towards successful project completion to deliver goals and partner with manager to best address developmental and/or coaching opportunities along the way.
• Provides insights, competitive intelligence, and data driven recommendations to the manager of his/her assigned area.
• Creates insight based action plans to solve identified opportunity areas.
• Maintains knowledge and awareness of best practices within the company, competitors, and retail industry. Works with his/her manager to introduce and disseminate best practices across the organization.
• May be asked to meet with and present to Online and Core Merchants to deliver insights to guide future strategies, tactics, or activities.
• Works as a member of a larger team and may be asked to help coach and develop less experienced team members.
• Cross-functional partnership with various teams throughout the organization.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related field (or equivalent work experience in related field)
• 1+ year(s) indirect people leadership experience
• 5 years relevant experience
• Experience in one or more: Adobe Analytics, SQL, Power BI, MicroStrategy
• Highly proficient in MSOffice suite (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Demonstrated ability to analyze data, apply forecasting methods, draw insights, and translate into business recommendations
• Understanding of online merchandising, marketing and selling principles
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible and able to perform in an ambiguous, fast-paced, changing environment
• Analytics, statistics, and/or financial background
• Detail oriented; ability to manage multiple requests and follow up with others to make sure things get done
• Experience assisting in strategy development for business unit
• 3+ years retail experience
• 4+ years online experience
• Experience in Online retail or Omni-Channel merchandising/marketing
• Background in analytics, statistics, business planning and/or finance
• Experience working on or with cross-functional teams
• Experience with Adobe products (e.g., Adobe Analytics and Workspace)
• Experience in Merchandising, Marketing, Finance or related field
• Experience in Customer Insights (CI), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Customer Experience (CX)
• Experience with product management and/or product content optimization
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.