Centene Corporation Senior Business Systems Analyst Remote in Richmond, Virginia
You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members by using technology to improve health outcomes around the world. As a diversified, national organization, Centene's technology professionals have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on medium to high complexity, multiple large application business processes and/or business relationships
• Contribute to the entire implementation process
• Drive definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
• Responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning complex business processes and functionality
• Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
• May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections. Write manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience. Knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies, RFP, contracting and new business implementation may be required. Relational Database (Oracle, UDB, Sybase, SQL*Server). Requires either healthcare data/systems/process experience, strong dimensional data modeling/data warehousing experience.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package: Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility, Competitive pay, Paid time off including holidays, Health insurance coverage for you and your dependents, 401(k) and stock purchase plans, Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Senior Business Systems Analyst Remote
LOCATION: Various, Virginia